Pics from the weekend:
Friday I went to a high school choir concert with my boss and his wife. If I was going to go to one high school concert this year, this was definitely the one. Santa Monica High impressed the heck outta me.
Saturday was beach time and a free concert in Pasadena with some new friends...
Sunday went for a great trail run with a Yale running buddy who is also out here for the summer. Unfortunately no pics because the iPhone was pulling down my shorts and impossible to run with, but Topanga SP was beautiful and definitely reminded me of some Front Range trails.
After the run we got brunch in Pacific Palisades. I got SUCH a kick out of the "fast cash" withdrawal options at an ATM....pretty clear we're not in "poor grad student land" anymore.
.jpg)
.jpg)

Love the pictures! It looks beautiful there:)
ReplyDelete