Here's the walkway up to the little apartment in the green house, and the backyard. That tiny blob at the end of the sidewalk is the neighbor kitty who loves to blend in to the ground at night and then jump out at me.
Here's the kitty, who I've named Carlos. He's like the California version of Charlie, with his longer, sun-kissed fur and much more aloof attitude.
Carlos is something of a mystery to me, unlike his owners who live next door. Our front doors and kitchens are four feet apart and window are permanently open, so I know lots of stuff about them. When I first got here, I would wake up thinking that they were IN my room, which they basically are when they are standing on the porch. I know that he goes rollerblading every morning from 6-6:45 and she likes to tap dance in the garage. No matter, now I've gotten used to it. On the days I sleep in, he works as a back-up alarm when he returns from 'blading.
Andddd here's the kitchen/science lab/disaster area. We've since added another fridge to the room that has helped with storage. I guess it comes with the territory when you live with a chef who makes products-to-order out of his house.
And finally, thought I'd share the youtube video of the week that made me laugh. Farming+LMFAO song+great shoutout to water in the middle = success.
No comments:
Post a Comment